No higher resolution available.
There is no description yet. Add a description.
Appears on these pages
See full list >
Only 10% of the users are on the two state-owned networks (BSNL, MTNL), the remaining 90% on...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:12, February 28, 2015||356 × 141 (9 KB)||Wolfbln (Talk | contribs)|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.